Minutes of past meetings
- 2nd March 2017
- 6th April 2017
- 3rd May 2017
- 23rd August 2017
- 29th September 2017
- 14th December 2017
- Neighbourhood Plan drop in 17th December
- 23rd January 2018
- 21st March 2018
- 25th April 2018
- 13th June 2018
- 31st July 2018
- 5th September 2018
- December 2018 & January 2019 documents
- 21st February 2019 – Parish Council meeting discussion of plan and resolution to support
- NHP meeting 4.3.19 – prep for Reg 14
The Neighbourhood Plan Meetings USUALLY take place in the Village Hall.
A meeting was held at Mulberry House for the working group to discuss the comments from the PC meeting on 21st February and prepare for Reg 14 – this was just to provide actions to individuals to ensure we were ready for Reg 14.
- Reg 14 ran from mid April to end May 2019 – results have been analysed and considered at meetings in December 2019 and January 2020
- Minutes of Meeting 6th December 2019
- Minutes of January 2020 to be added (Draft in circulation currently)
Anyone interested in attending our meeting please do contact Samantha charlston email@example.com
During meetings the agenda will loosely be as follows;
- Welcome and introductions
- Administrative arrangements for the group
- Key themes for the Neighbourhood Plan and early tasks for evidence base development
- Structure of the Neighbourhood Plan
The key work has been to divide up the tasks & collect the evidence needed to support our plan.
We are keen for anyone in the village to volunteer to have even a small involvement as we just don’t have the finances to have everything brought together by our planning consultant. There is a lot of help and guidance, but continue we do need individuals to get involved to help us achieve a robust plan that the whole village can get behind.